Advantage Church Signs exclusively uses thermally cured industrial paints from PPG Delta, the leader in quality finishes. These finishes are applied to each metallic component of the sign, ensuring no gaps in coverage.
The baked on process offers a high standard of quality by providing uniform color consistency, superior durability, a tougher finish, and vandal resistance.
|PPG Delta Powder Coat Paint
- Uniform appearance - Superior color consistency with no runs or drips.
- Superior durability - Baked on resulting in molecular cross-linking with underlying structure.
- High gloss - Results in a professional, high quality look.
- Chemical corrosion and rust protection - Resists most chemical compounds and deflects water.
- Vandal Resistant - Spray paint and egg are easily removed with approved cleaners.
|Lesser Competitor Paints
- Non-uniform appearance - Blotchy or uneven paint application resulting in runs, drips, or uneven color.
- Inferior durability - Not baked on so will chip, fade and scratch over time.
- Low gloss - Typically provides a matte sheen resulting in a less professional look.
- Minimal protection - Uneven paint application can allow water and chemicals to penetrate down to underlying material.
- Non-vandal resistant - Vandalism often difficult if not impossible to remove.
Advantage Church Signs exclusively uses 3M high performance vinyl for graphics and letter application in our sign faces. 3M is the pioneer and industry leader in quality graphics material. The vinyl is cut using high precision, computer-driven plotters to create the sharpest image possible. It is then applied using the second surface manufacturing method to give it extra protection from the elements and vandalism.
When it comes to look and durability, not all sign faces are created equal! Many sign manufacturers resort to "first surface" application of paint or vinyl to their sign faces in an effort to save on cost. In this method, the graphics are applied directly to the outside of the sign face. The result is a sign that looks inferior and performs poorly.
In "second surface" manufacturing, the graphics are applied to the inside of a clear outer material. Advantage Church Signs exclusively uses the second surface manufacturing method with quality 3M vinyl applied under durable SGC 100 Lexan® by General Electric. The result is a superior finish that provides a great look and unbeatable durability.